History of the comunity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

History of the comunity

Post by leach54 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 pm

So, this forum was started on October 13th 2007. I originally had a forum with proboards for BM2 before this forum, that had only a few members from VX Flash like Trekcheese and all those good people we used to know and love. That forum was a direct result of Dondon challenging me to completing BM2 first. Anyways, that forum wasn't going anywhere, and I was on Dondon's forum and started a little old RPG called Darkwing: The Arton Expanse. Just a side note here, at that time, Jerome Star was my first officer on the RP, a CMDR Milne if I remember right. Anyways, I (after starting a little project we like to call BM3) decided to make a new forum for really no reason. I figured I'd make it like Vex's, with the same general categories and such (I don't know why, I must've liked it). Anyways, a couple of members from my old forum joined, and I made people like Trekcheese mods I think, but nobody posted. I don't even know if they posted once, well, they must have, their accounts say 0 posts (some of them) I think it's cause we purged some of the old stuff several months ago. Well, nobody posted and nobody knew this forum was here. Now I decided to go with these guys for a host simply because dondon's site looked cool, so I mimicked it. Anyways, this story really begins with the introduction of a little guy named Stewi....

...SO this guy named Stewi logs on, and I'm like "holy peanut butter and jelly, a new user!" and I get really excited, and what's more exciting, this Stewi guy actually posts, a lot more than even me! Not only that, this fellow named Stewi says "hey man, me, I do some graphic design yeah! Make me admin and I'll make your forum look sparkly clean!" So I was like "Okely shmokely" and bam, made him admin. Then, he created this kick buck shiny skin for the forum that we used for probably 8 months. Then, more peoples join, including a Mr Sir Alkanosis, and I make him moderator cause I liked him on dondon's site. And this creepy hacker named DJ comes and is like "like totally dude, I'm the sh* man!" And he posted, and this little old forum was getting popular. Then regular's like timey whimey Jtull join and we all make fun of him for his bad grammar, and we're like "dud, u totaly kant spel rite"

In 2009 we moved to freforums then to mybest host. In october for unknow reasons all 3 forums were lost (either due to lock or delete) and we moved to the connexion.
-=-=-=-

Ill let DW do the rest if he wants

Man yfun memories hapend. If eerybody could share there favorit that would make this more compleate

Last edited by leach54 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

leach54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the comunity

Post by Darkwing on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:22 pm

actually, the free forums one was never deleted. it's just been locked up since we moved to 100webspace

View user profile http://connexion.motionsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Heeeey... Then my SWG review still lives! Hooray!
Thingy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top